Chestnut Hill Pediatric Dentists and Orthodontists. World Class Smiles!
When you visit our office at 1244 Boylston Street in Chestnut Hill, your well being and your smile is our top priority. Our entire team of experts is dedicated to providing you and your family with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Our commitment to you include services offered by specialists in Pediatric Dentistry or Orthodontics. Specialist dentists have studied for 2 or 3 years beyond dental school at an accredited US dental School, and have received certification in advanced graduate studies. Some of our doctors have gone on to receive Masters and Doctorate Degrees.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
- Dentistry for children, teens, and adults with special needs (such as those with a dental phobia).
- Orthodontics for children and adults. We offer metal braces, clear ceramic braces, invisible aligners, lingual braces (Incognito system), and more. Based on our experience we have achieved Premier Preferred Provider Status for Invisalign.
- We accept most dental insurance plans. We strive to provide exceptional services that remain affordable. If you have no dental insurance please consult with us about ways and finance options that will allow you and your family to receive necessary care.
We hope that our academic credentials and set of professional experiences will be valuable to you and your family. At Convivial Dental we are proud to have doctors that have discovered new, innovative ways to improve dental care, doctors that are teaching other doctors how to become specialists, and doctors that lead the profession.
We will be happy to provide you more details about how we strive to change Dentistry through scholarship, scientific discovery, and academic mentorship. And more importantly, how we enjoy caring for our patients!
The first step to receiving exceptional dental care is to call our office for an appointment.
- During your fist visit we will ask you to fill the medical history form and details on insurance.
- You may find the forms on our web site. Print and fill the one that applies (pediatric or adult).
- Please have your insurance cards with you, both medical and dental. If you receive any medications or if you have any allergies to medications or latex, please provide us with details.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions.
Drs. Baens, Cartsos, Finkelstein, Udler, Zavras & Team
Dentistry & Orthodontics for Children and Adolescents
1244 Boylston St.
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Phone: 617. 735. 0800